If you have linked your Twitter & Facebook account, your tweets will be posted on your Facebook profile automatically. There may arise some situations when you may have to unlink your Twitter & Facebook profiles. Sometimes your friends may complain about your regular tweets (especially if you keep on tweeting day and night), regular updates will annoy your friends & subscribers and thus you may have no option but to unlink your Twitter and Facebook account.
Not happy after linking your Twitter account with your Facebook account? Are your constant tweets annoying your Facebook friends? Forget the reasons! Do you want to disconnect or unlink your Twitter & Facebook accounts? Here’s how you can do it.
1. Log in to your Twitter account using your account credentials.
2. Once you have logged into your account, click on Profile from the top navigation bar.
3. At this page, click on the Edit your profile link or simply visit this link.
4. Browse to the bottom of the screen & click on the disconnect link.
5. You will be asked to confirm your action. Click on the OK button to confirm your action.
6. You will then see a Sign out of Facebook link. Click on that link to sign out from your Facebook account.
Your Twitter & Facebook account will be disconnected now.
If you want to connect your Twitter & Facebook accounts again, simply follow this tutorial.
Related Blog Posts
Share The Blog Post
Last Updated: June 18, 2013