Tweeting on Twitter is damn easy, but newbies may find it difficult to tweet may be because they are newbies! Sometimes you may not have a clue of what to do and how to tweet. If you don’t know how to tweet, here’s a small guide for you.
How To Tweet?
1. Visit Twitter.com and log in to your Twitter account.
If you don’t have a Twitter account here’s how you can create a Twitter account.
2. After you have successfully created a Twitter account and logged into your Twitter account, visit Twitter.com again.
3. Click on the message field under What’s Happening.
4. Write what you want to tweet in the message field. If you want you can also tweet an image. Simple follow this tutorial to tweet an image.
You can even add your location to your Tweet. Simply click on the icon looking similar to GPS and turn on location. After you have turned on your location, Twitter will automatically find out where you are and in some cases it will display “Unknown place”. If it does that, you can select a neighboring city and tweet.
5. After you have written what you want to tweet, click on the Tweet button.
Here’s how your tweet will look like.
Wasn’t it easy to tweet? Do let us know if you have any more questions regarding tweeting and we will try our best to help you.
Related Blog Posts
Share The Blog Post
Last Updated: May 25, 2013