Facebook has become an important part of our life and every day we upload several pictures depicting our day-to-day life. And due to lack of patience or may be just carelessness, it’s possible that we upload a photo into a wrong album.
Just a day back, I uploaded a photo on Facebook. Instead of uploading it to my daily album, I uploaded it to another album. It’s not only me, but many others, including you may do the same. In case you have done the same mistake, here’s a simple solution to move a photo from one album to another on Facebook.
Move Photo From One Album To Another
1. Log in to your Facebook account and open Photos.
2. Open the album in which the photo you want to move exists.
3. Click on Edit Album link. You can find the link below your album title on the right side.
4. A new window will pop up. Click on the Edit Photos link at the bottom left.
5. You will be redirected to a new page where you will see all the photos in that album. Along with a thumbnail of the photo, you will see some other options as well. Navigate to the photo you want to move from one album to other.
6. Below the thumbnail, you can see a few options which allow you to choose the photo as the album cover, delete the photo and Move the photo to another album.
7. Click on the drop down box titled Move To below the thumbnail and select the album where you want to move the photo.
8. If you want to move multiple photos to another album, just follow the step for each photo you want to move to another album.
9. Once it’s done, click on the save changes button at the bottom of the page.
That’s all you need to do in order to move a Facebook photo from one Facebook album to another Facebook album.
You can follow the same procedure if you want to move a Facebook photo from one album to another in your page’s photo album. The image illustrations given above may be different, but rest of the procedure is the same.
You won’t lose any comments or likes after moving the photo.
Related Blog Posts
Share The Blog Post
Last Updated: May 23, 2013