Do you want to connect your Twitter & Facebook accounts?
There arise certain situations when you may have to post all your Twitter tweets on your Facebook wall. Twitter now offers an option to integrate your Twitter account to your Facebook account. This will post all your tweets to your Facebook account automatically. Here’s how you can link your Twitter account to your Facebook account. Linking will sync your Twitter & Facebook accounts. All your Tweets will be automatically posted on your Facebook account.
1. Log in to your Twitter account using your account credentials.
2. Once you have logged into your account, click on Profile from the top navigation bar.
3. At this page, click on the Edit your profile link or simply visit this link.
4. Browse to the bottom of the screen & click on the Post your tweets to Facebook button.
5. Once you click on that button, you will be asked to sign in to your Facebook account.
6. You will then be asked to connect your Facebook & Twitter accounts.
Click on Allow button and your Twitter & Facebook accounts will be linked.
7. Once you have clicked on the Allow button your Twitter & Facebook accounts will be connected and all your tweets will be posted on your Facebook profile as you tweet.
If you want to unlink or disconnect your Twitter & Facebook accounts, you must read this.
Related Blog Posts
Share The Blog Post
Last Updated: June 20, 2013