Unfollowing all Twitter followers used to be an easy task until a few months back when Twitter implemented the Application authentication system which prompts you to log into your Twitter account, get the application verified and then use it. Several apps which used to work some time back and which allowed you to unfollow all Twitter followers, have stopped working now! After searching a lot yesterday, I was finally able to find a good Twitter application which can unfollow all Twitter followers with just a few clicks!
I am not sure if you have heard about Manage Flitter and what it does. It’s basically a Twitter following / unfollowing application which allows you to follow / unfollow Twitter users with some advanced filters. Now that’s not the question here. The question is, “How can you unfollow all followers at once using Manage Flitter?”
Here’s how you can unfollow all Twitter followers at once.
1. Visit ManageFlitter.com/Unfollow
2. Click on the Start Using ManageFlitter link and connect your Twitter and Manage Flitter account.
3. After clicking on the above button, you will have to click on the Connect to Twitter button.
You will then be redirected to Twitter authentication page. You can authenticate Manage Flitter just like you authenticate any other Twitter app.
4. Visit ManageFlitter.com/Unfollow again and on the left click on the Show All tab.
By default you can select no more than 100 followers at once. So if you have a lot of followers, you may have to click multiple times. But I don’t think that matters a lot because to unfollow 1000 followers you may just need 10 clicks and less than 2 minutes! You can easily unfollow all followers with a few clicks.
6. After you have selected all the hundred followers on that page, click on Unfollow 100 Selected button to the right side of the page. The number may vary depending on the number of followers you may have selected!
Of course it’s a little time consuming than traditional Twitter app, Unfollow All, but you don’t have a way out! This is the only functional Twitter app allowing you to unfollow all followers with a few clicks. It’s better than other dozen apps which promise a lot, but either don’t function, are more time consuming, ask you to pay or aren’t supported any longer!
I hope you like this trick to unfollow everyone on Twitter! And in case you are unable to unfollow all people on Twitter using this trick, just contact us and we will be happy to suggest you something else of course if we find a new trick!
Related Blog Posts
Share The Blog Post
Last Updated: May 24, 2013